Photography or traveling ??

Been interested in photography ever since I was 15 years old
And I always wanted to own a DSLR camera since then...
Too bad I can't afford it at that time ~
So I have been planning to get one in future...
Or just take a short course cuz I'm really interested on it!








I do have 2 onboard experience when I was 12 and 16 years old
First flight is to Sabah and the 2nd trip is to Hong Kong~
I have plan on traveling solo to HK again cuz I would like to visit the attractions that I didn't went on my last trip~
But I don't have that money for the trip =(
Hoping it will be come true in one day ...




HK street is always full of people ~ 




Hk Disneyland -  Toy Story Land~
Somewhere that I always wanted to go since the opening !





p/s: I guess I'll choose both cuz its related somehow and I hope this dream do come true in my life  =)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bye Year 2018 | Hi Year 2019

How I found my passion in photography

Review of 1989 album