Its August now!!

Guess what~its blogging time now...



Hi August !Bye July!


It's been a while since i blogged for the previous post
Since its a new month now,that means final is coming soon and more stressful nights I guess 



So I have been spending a lot money on last month
Now is the month that I need to save more money 
Went to KLCC bookfair with my sis that held annually at the convention centre
Plan to buy TFIOS but ended up it just sold out ><
Definitely will get myself a copy when I get enough money !
Prefer the original cover book  more than the movie poster version!!



The movie version book cover 


Its been a long time since i read a novel like The Hunger Games,Catching Fire and Mockingjay...
TFIOS is totally different kind of story and genre compare to THG trilogy series
By the way,can't wait for Mockingjay Part 1 to release in cinemas >.<



For the last month,I've watched TFIOS movie in cinema just before it officially premieres in Malaysia,never thought that I could be so lucky ~



My review of the movie is AWESOME !! But the ending was shocking cuz Augustus was dead after fighting with his cancer for few months.My fav part is when Hazel and Augustus went to a trip to Amsterdam...That was lovely and it good to see them spending time together in the restaurant ~ The heartbreaking part was the dead of Augustus and Hazel seems like nothing but she actually very sad when Augustus leave him,this reminds me the song of Kodaline ''All I Want ''...



The chorus of the song is :
But if you love me 
Why did you leave me
Take my body,take my body
All I want is 
All I need is 
To find somebody,to find somebody 




And Ed Sheeran's song "All of The Stars" was also featured when the movie ends... 




Well,it's actually 3.42am now and I'm still typing this blog post
Going to sleep soon and hope everything gonna be alright !





AUGUST ~PLEASE BE GOOD TO ME !!









Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bye Year 2018 | Hi Year 2019

How I found my passion in photography

Review of 1989 album