Korean food day

Today I went to a korean desert cafe which is in Uptown Avenue S2 ~
I knew Bros Cafe through my friend's photo in Instagram and it was one of the  new cafe around  that area~
I tried a Green Tea Bingsoo and it costs me RM 20



The interiors of Bros Cafe was so nice !!So korean style and comfy.짱!!
It was decorated with Halloween theme around the cafe.














Nok Cha Bingsoo comes with condense milk,red bean paste and some nuts like pumpkin seed and walnut







So I also had korean BBQ dinner with my family
The restaurant is at the same location(same row with Bros Cafe,at the corner side)
We ordered one set of pork and beef and also Bibimbap(Korean Mixed Rice)
It comes with free flow of side dishes like kimchi and rice tea...
The servers at there helped us to cooked our meat and we just sat there and enjoyed~




Our table was fulled with side dishes ~



A photo with Su Mi,the owner's daughter before leaving the restaurant


Candy given by the staff when we paid our bill at counter ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bye Year 2018 | Hi Year 2019

How I found my passion in photography

Review of 1989 album