My work trip

As my job is being a photographer assistant,I do enjoy the outdoor shooting more than indoor one
Although is tiring sometimes,I still love it by the way =)
I went to Malacca recently,just this thursday only,so we ended the shooting happily and have dinner at a hawker centre....




First location of shooting






Malacca riverside





At Jonker Walk,we took photos along the street 





My customer posed to take photo





There was another couple shooting at there too 










What a beautiful sunset at the beach





I was sitting at the rock beside the beach and watched them posing ,finally can take a rest XP




I saw his fb status at the same day,I wish what he posted is true though is just a joke from his friends ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bye Year 2018 | Hi Year 2019

How I found my passion in photography

Review of 1989 album