How I found my passion in photography

And it's all about how I got into PHOTOGRAPHY for this blog post ...
So if you are really curious of how I discover it,please join me to see how I narrative it down here :
It's actually started when I was around 10 years old,where the time we ACTUALLY lived in digital camera era.
My parents did bought a Panasonic brand digital camera from a local electrical appliance store at Sri Petaling.
I still remembered it all too well as my dad tried to use up the cash voucher that he got from company's dinner lucky draw session.
At the end,my mum was the one thrilled to get a better camera for her photo to be taken during her travelling days around the globe.
Now she's still keen to enjoy flying over anywhere for leisure of course !



Normally I was given a task by my mum to carry the camera around me.
And I would place it into a small camera pouch.
I got to tried out the digital camera whenever it's with me.
Most of the time I've been experimenting of snapping scenery shoots at the place I went with my family.
There's a time my mum been thinking to get another NEW camera for a better resolution in terms of sharpness of a photo taken.
We also managed to get another free Nikon digital camera at the same time.
That was also the moment we were planning a family trip to Hong Kong.


Thanks to the free camera we received,it's really good to have another camera for backup purpose.
I'm the only one among my siblings to help my mum to upload all trip photos taken to her Facebook account.
From that time,I learnt to choose a series of better photos to be post on social media.


Until the time I was 18 years old,I started to be on Instagram actively.
That was the time I just got enrolled to college,I spent more time on scrolling over the news feed of Instagram.
I wasn't a really good Instagrammer at first,I discover all the photos taken by people around the world with hashtags.
On the 2nd year of my college life,my IELTS tutor given us a presentation titled " What's The Thing You Like The Most ".It can be anything we like,but she insisted to be a person/object.
There goes my effort on looking for the presentation materials online.
I spent my nights to browse thru the websites as I wanted to make it all perfectly written on my presentation slides.
More or less, I have actually knew how a camera was invented and the development of camera in different era.


On the few months before I turned 20, I've few months of working experience in a bridal shop near my house.
The boss a.k.a the photographer for the couples - Joseph did gave a lot of encouragement while we were out for outdoor wedding shoots.
He once told me, " Who says you can't turn your passion/hobby into a proper job?"
That statement from him actually leave a really huge impact on me...
I've been thinking about it for days and I realized it's really hard for me to do it by that time.


I've struggling with my anxiety for years and glad that photography letting me to see the world as a better place.
After years of living a working class life,the passion is still with me.
Thanks to photography, I get to see a blue sky and white clouds whenever the weather is sunny.
I used another perspective to think about life thru photography.





Life is just like taking photos,focus on the positive ones. 
Develop the negatives into something else better :)




Thank you for your time reading part of my life.
Hope to be back here more often again soon !!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bye Year 2018 | Hi Year 2019

Review of 1989 album