Recent Updates of my lifeee

I'm being good for months till the time I realised SLEEPLESS nights came back lately.
Things weren't as simple as you think of sometimes.
We often make it more complicated than it actually is.
So I was wondering what's the reason behind of my insomnia mood.
Well,I have cut the caffeine intake into one cup a day.
To be honest, deep inside of me Virron knew it's my anxiety-ness causing all this moment get tense day by day.



Wanted to rely on pills so badly for a moment.
The thing is I can't even find where my mum actually put in my home :(
Pills are not forever the way to cure it !
You could ever judge me doing that for good sake of sleep well and wake up on next morning like nothing happen on that struggling part.



My body was trembling so strong like there's a earthquake in Malaysia.
Yet the shakiness made me got even harder to sleep.
I sweated not much but I feel like my heart is sweating inside a lot.
Things never get easy whenever you trying to reach for help from people around you.
Sometimes it depressing to see people shows no love to anyone(sympathy)...








I swear there's LOVE in this world.
The big bad world is claiming that we can't be kind to everyone we meet in life.
I read a Taiwanese author's new book during June.
I finished the whole damn book in a week time.
I gained all the life changing lesson that he wanted to spread to his lovely readers.
Was introduced by a friend of mine that being Peter Su's book fan for quite some time.
Spending time on quality reading is a rare scene among the youngsters nowadays!
What made me feel impress is the friend of mine did collected all 4 books on his book signing session in Singapore & Johor Bahru.
The words by Peter Su simply shows that he is capable to spread kindness & positive mindset to people out there.



Ever since then,I started to share his lovely words and thoughts to people around me who needed a boost of happiness in life.
I got offended seeing one of my college lectures posted a Facebook status.
He mentioned that there is someone told him that BOOKS ARE NOT GOOD AT ALL ....
I went to comment on that post, "Books are nutrient to lifeee".
My lecturer replied me back," SOUNDS INSANE RIGHT? "
I was like WHATTTT and thinking that person who said that being ignorant.
I can't really expect some people can read my mind or body language.
But what I can do is #justlovenothate !








That's all for the update.
Till next time :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bye Year 2018 | Hi Year 2019

How I found my passion in photography

Review of 1989 album