Emo day

Maybe it's time for me to change a new environment to get to know new friends and learn something new...



I should have do this earlier and finally i can change it~We never know what will happen on the day we wake up,people around us may leave you now or just stay with you till rest of your life...
Life is not being easy when you know how cruel the reality is,the fact is we need brave in order to survive in this society...we live in city,we can't see on screens but we pretty sure how to working it ~ As I blogging this post,I'm listening to coldplay's the scientist and its my all time fav emo song...just hope my choice is right enough for not letting me regret :)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bye Year 2018 | Hi Year 2019

How I found my passion in photography

Review of 1989 album