My sem break plans

So it's been a while
YAYYY!!My sem break is starting now ......
I got to work on the next 3 days just after my exam
First time had to work in MATTA fair at PWTC,it was once my ideal working place
Meal is provided  and the taste not that good at all...




GUESS WHAT !?
Shopping time after my finals ~
My coffee break at THE Coffee Bean &Tea Leaf,I ordered iced cappucino~
My attempts in using my polaroid camera,so these were the photos taken at the cafe:












  



Breakie at TLJ Bukit Bintang




Udong noodles, kimbap and banchan as my lunch



Piccolo latte




Goodies from Korea;
LEFT: pore primer stick used to cover pores from Etude House
RIGHT: Fav colour of nail polish of Holika Holika




Masks from Etude House




Films for my Instax mini 7




My random shot though :













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bye Year 2018 | Hi Year 2019

How I found my passion in photography

Review of 1989 album