Dealing with it



Sometimes when that feeling hits me, I just can't really control it.
Life isn't easy when you got something not right.
You will experience in different ways.
Feel like you're not the usual self.
Or even worst - think what your life all about in a bad way.


Getting thru those days once was the biggest struggle in my life.
I thought I'm completely getting over it.
But I was wrong till one day I realize it came back to me again .......
Everyone goes thru their own hard times in life.
Yet when it become intense that can make you out of control, so people call it distress


It doesn't matter you call it distress/depression/anxiety.
What really matters is you know exactly what is happening.
One thing for sure this could be happen on anyone near you(family,friends,relatives,neighbour next door,colleagues and etc)
Many people experiencing distress in their life at some point.
According to sources that I read earlier,the study generally shows that :

  • 1 in 7 will experience depression before they are 24 years old
  • 1 in 8 men will experience depression 
  • 1 in 5 women will experience depression
  • 1 in 4 New Zealanders will experience anxiety 
  • 1 in 5 people with depression or anxiety will experience both at the same time 
Sources from - Tau Hinengaro : The New Zealand Mental Health Survey.Wellington : Ministry of Health 2006.


Feeling down when upsetting or stressful things happen,normally that feeling will fade away over time.But if is depression,the feelings remain even thing get better.I have hard times coped with it and the feeling sometimes haunting me from the past.Consider myself with mild depression,self-help techniques surely works good when I have a friend could lean on most of the time. Now I have a goal to get rid of it instead of staying the same.I need some time even the scar was healed. Time is always the best medicine to cure ! Let TIME play effectiveness on you =)


To people who reading this, I hope I didn't freak you out because of what I used to be.This blog post took me lots of courage to write out part of my past.I just want o create awareness to other people out there,especially for them who refuse to face it.For those who have friends like me, please accompany them,surround them with positive aura and cheerful thoughts! It helps to make a difference.The process is time consuming for positive feeling to return, but don't forget to keep it up ! And please don't ignore them, stop treating them as a weirdo in daily life.They deserved to need some attention like others did,remember to show them that you really cares about them =)

Wanna know more about depression? Click here to find out.




That's all for the post.
Thanks to all who reading this patiently ❤️😊



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bye Year 2018 | Hi Year 2019

How I found my passion in photography

Review of 1989 album