Sleepless nights


Sleepless night are always the night I found myself toss and turn on bed,trying very hard to fall asleep but failed all the time.My eyelids are heavy,but my mind won't allow me to rest well.It's hard to sleep when there are so many thoughts going through your mind.Not because I take nap or drink coffee before I sleep,just my mind constantly race with thoughts.

Midnight is a long time to pass,especially when you can't fall asleep.What I usually do to kill the time is scrolling over my phone aimlessly.Putting my earphone on for some good music also what I used to do so.Now I blog when people have a normal sleeping hours at night.This bad habit started few months ago when I struggled to sleep sometimes, yet I only managed to sleep better during days :( I'm okay during day,but at night I just fall apart. 


Current mode now


Just another sleepless night where I random thoughts and nothing feels right anymore. 
I miss those nights when I can sleep tight and with absolute nothing on my mind.
Somehow I still enjoy the little own serenity when nobody can disturb me, especially on these nights.
Hope to have enough sleep before the sun rises in the morning. 



Good night to all who reading this :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bye Year 2018 | Hi Year 2019

How I found my passion in photography

Review of 1989 album