Begin Again



It's been a while since the previous post.
And it's also time to getting back something on track.
Guess what !?
Normal sleeping time soon and no more staying up late till 4 or 5 am !
Lesser pimple breakouts on my forehead which is what I'm looking forward to :)
And the most important is .... 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Will back to a exhausting work life anytime(10-6 job with one day off per week/probably freelance job or part timing).
One thing  that I dislike about working is I have lesser time enjoy doing my own things.
But the pros is get to earn money to fulfill my life goals and dreams.
Year 2017 is one month apart from today...
Yet so many things in my bucket list didn't get on time to achieve it.


Being 21 this year had let me to think seriously about my dream job.
The voice inside my mind sounds louder than usual.
And I'm not planning to settle down on a job that takes most of my time to follow what the society expected of me.
Maybe sometimes I look like I don't care about my future that much like my parents did.
After many months of struggling from anxiety,what matters to myself is I understand what happened.
And I figure out what to do to make me feel better.


Saying goodbye to November in less than 24 hours.
Stepping to last month of 2016 very very very soon...
To the Christmas month that full of joy,cheer and thankful vibe 
Hopefully I get a day off on Christmas for cafehoping or get to experience Christmas atmosphere in KL shopping malls :)



Till next post on next month !


Going to bed after posting this and good morning to all who wake up early to work/study.
Praying hard  now to fall asleep fast,get a job as soon as possible  ><







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bye Year 2018 | Hi Year 2019

How I found my passion in photography

Review of 1989 album