Coffee and Me




Wake up and smell the coffee !
Coffee is always my boost drink to kick start my day since 3 years ago. And it best for people to refresh their mind before getting ready for busy day. I had it almost everyday as part of my breakfast.Sometimes I switched to Milo,especially when the coffee sachets getting lesser in my home's kitchen.The reason behind it is because ...... Guess what?

.
.
.
.
.

Almost all of my family members have it as part of the meal in a day,specially my mum.She actually can drink it 3 times on everyday(morning,teatime and supper,each time with only half sachet).She kept this habit for 20 + years. Shall call her coffee addict,one cup is never enough for her to stay throughout the day.For me,I call myself a coffee lover or coffeeholic in more 夸张 way. I have love hate feelings for coffee.I hate it for the caffeine,love it for the aromatic smell that make me get out of my bed every morning.




Coffee is like that...
When it gets into your life,it completely takes over.
Trust me,its real.
If you got this,then your relationship with this goodness runs deeper.


Photo courtesy of http://www.cgscreative.com/freeresourcelibrary/
Click the link above for the library with more free photos,make sure you don't misuse it for selling purpose.



Good night to all who reading this =) 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bye Year 2018 | Hi Year 2019

How I found my passion in photography

Review of 1989 album