The RED tour by Taylor Swift

I've been waiting for so long since Taylor Swift announced her Asia RED Tour on February.It was a few days before my birthday which falls on 19th February.I was so excited and finally my dream came true.It was the best birthday wishes that I ever have.


AFTER FEW MONTHS LATER...


The day has come and I'm extremely excited cuz I can watch her concert live!! Not by searching any videos from Youtube !! So I went to the concert with one of my Swiftie coursemate in college by LRT. Just before the show started,there were several booths with tents located outside Stadium Putra.





One of the sponsors of the RED tour -HOTLINK

The sponsors of the concert were AIA,Hotlink,Toyota,Cornetto and AirAsia.All were in RED theme and people were everywhere around those booths.There was a booth which was selling Taylor's official merchandise,I din't buy it cuz it way too expensive for a college student like me.RM 100 for a t-shirt >< BUT I do have a Taylor Swift's t-shirt that given by AIA.


The door was opened at 6.30 pm.We entered the stadium around 7pm and stopped by at the KEDS area and photobooth.Then we started to take photos at there and headed to Hotlnk's photobooth for another round of photo taking...





Display of KEDS~I want them so badly!!


Love how they made the RED wordings by using RED keds 

After 30 minutes later,we entered to the arena and found our own seats.Well,I'm supposedly to sat at the free seating area,but my lucky coursemate won a pair of tickets at the category one zone. So I ended up with sold my own ticket and bought one of my coursemate's ticket for an upgrade seat. 


The stage from my view!!



Another view from my seat~the white part was the RED zone !

Before the concert began,there's an opening act from IAMNEETA. This band were the winner of Ride To Fame by Cornetto. They performed about 3 to 4 songs(I guess) before the show started.So,I believed that everyone in the arena were getting superb excited just after the opening act ended. Haha ! The crowd became insane just after Taylor Swift appeared behind the RED curtain.



Opening act by IAMNEETA ~



Taylor sang STATE OF GRACE as her opening song !!


Here was the song list for The RED Tour in KL:

State of Grace
Holy Ground
RED
The Lucky One
Mean
22
You Belong With Me
Enchanted
Sparks Fly
I Knew You Were Trouble
All Too Well
Love Story
We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together


So these were all the photos that I taken during the concert:










Love Story ~



All Too Well~

We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together !!

 


Too bad she didn't sang a lot of songs just like in her tour in the overseas
I wished that she could sing Treacherous or have a special guest and sings together with her.




So this was my very very 1st concert experience in my life!An unforgettable moment that will kept with me forever...Now I'm looking forward for her fifth album and perhaps her next tour in Malaysia again =)











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bye Year 2018 | Hi Year 2019

How I found my passion in photography

Review of 1989 album