I want holiday !!

Now is August and this means that my finals going to coming soon ...
I have some plans for my sem break even my finals haven't start yet ><



My holiday plan:
1)Work in MATTA fair for 3 days 
2)Have a short getaway to Penang maybe 
3)Save some money to buy what I want 



When I thinking of my plans,I feel really excited and now kinda lazy to study for finals~
I think most of the students would have the same thoughts like me right?? XD
So yesterday I went to Mccafe to have my caraving fixed for coffee and I ordered a cup of frappe...
Later on I went to Bukit Bintang area to buy some bread as my breakfast and I got to tried on one of the KEDS inspired by Taylor Swift =D



I seriously need money now to buy a pair of KEDS ><
Someday I will got u,KEDS!!

The designs of KEDS inspired by Taylor 



A display shown earlier in a shopping centre in Bukit Bintang area




Aloe juice from Korea that bought from Tous les Jours 


And I have lots of things in my wishlist that I want it so bad ...
Like Instax camera,a new dress,lomo camera,new handphone and etc.
Gonna work hard for these babies T.T
Please come to me when I have enough money to own u all.



p/s: 2 more weeks to finals and 1 month to sem break... yay !!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bye Year 2018 | Hi Year 2019

How I found my passion in photography

Review of 1989 album