Another day to go

It's 2nd week of August already...
Time passes and waits for no man~
6 more days to go for Taylor's worldwide livestream!!
But it is at 5am in Malaysia time >.<
HOW I GET UP THIS EARLY??



The poster of livestream~She's pretty as always !!



Been reading TFIOS in these few days,just read till chapter 3 now 
I've been eating a lot recently,damn!
Time to keep fit after my finals !!





Treat myself good with a cup of hot latte on yesterday's raining afternoon
  



Milky taste compare to Starbuck's hot latte ~




And this what I do in these few days~gotta prepare for finals soon!wish me good luck =D
Will continue blog till my finals starts......



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bye Year 2018 | Hi Year 2019

How I found my passion in photography

Review of 1989 album