It's a big bad world outside

In this world,there are good and bad people...
At the same time,the society is also mean to everyone
No matter you are rich,poor,pretty,ugly or handsome,you still have to face the reality~
Friends is also part of our life,they can be loyal to you and in the other way they can also betray you ...








And this is chorus from Kodaline's Big Bad World...




So I met him finally,and he's still the same and he didn't change a lot
Yet,I still haven't figure out why he refused to have a relationship ...
I asked him once but what he told me was he not ready for a relationship~
But I hope one day he will find her Ms. Right =)



We chatted a lot about our recent life and he is still so nice like when i first met him 
So I was wonder why no girls get attracted by his personality...
I prepared a late birthday gift for him but I forgotten to bring out ><
WHAT HAPPEN TO ME??




I treat him as my brother or friend??
I had crush on him when I was 15,but it ended up not what I had expected ...
I just really don't know what's my mind thinking !!!





Maybe I should calm myself with reading TFIOS and enjoying  a cup of coffee 



forgiving me for being like this cuz I really talk not much about him to my friends,but only BFF~hat's why I blog it here...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bye Year 2018 | Hi Year 2019

How I found my passion in photography

Review of 1989 album