Love hurts




What is love? Love is doing simple things in life to make your other half feel happy.Love can be define in many ways.But sometimes love hurts.This fact is real and not meant to offense anyone who reading this.Some people call themselves love guru when their friends seeking love advices from them,yet they can't really fix their own problem,sounds irony right?


Actually this post was inspired by few blog post that I read lately.I'll try to make it short and simple here.Really don't know what crap i'll be typing.And yes,I've been in a relationship before exactly a year ago.At first,we were so in love to each other but the end I wanted the break up.Why so sudden?Because I got neglected by him after two months of seeing each other for almost everyday.And the worst thing was he didn't even intend to get me back. NOT EVEN at all !


I cried over the phone when he had some disagreement with me that leads a fight.I learnt to overcome the insecurities and control my emotional behaviour after the break up.It took me for months  to move on with a help of a close friend of mine.Therefore,I have passed that period. I guess already achieve 80% ? Yet another 20% to full recover level.


Being single again is a relieve for me.I can do whatever I want,doesn't mean to be rebellious in life.I feel so good now,so I should keep it up for more.Being alone won't define yourself as a lonely person.I get to know myself better,won't be overthinking too much for someone I cares.I enjoy being single,maybe this is why I prefer to be single?


“My alone feels so good, I’ll only have you if you’re sweeter than my solitude.” – Warsan Shire



A good advice from my goddess,Taylor Swift. Don't limit yourselves when comes to an adventure in life. 



That's all for the post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bye Year 2018 | Hi Year 2019

How I found my passion in photography

Review of 1989 album