Too Young To Remember



People often telling me you're too young to do this, to do that.Then all ended up you don't feel like doing that again just because of the negativity spread by the person who told you.I'm sure most of all experienced this before,that person kinda of ruin your mood to do something is really annoying sometimes.In life,people always judge and trying to live up to everyone's expectation.Everyone has their own stories untold,you probably don't know all of em but just part of em.Nobody is perfect,everyone has past and past is already passed.I used to care how people see/judge me,because I'm sensitive person deep in my heart.Now I acted like don't care most of the time, yet still thinking what people said to me before I sleep.


Below are what I always think when I have thoughtful mind before I sleep:
  • Maybe I took another chance I could live forever like this
  • I could live my life like that but I know that I wouldn't last long

Perhaps this is one of the way to do sometimes,people always get shock when you did in unusual way loll


Or could try to dance away to forget what have already missed :P


all those unhappy things,have to act like I don't care sometimes 😝


I've always have this thought that literally happens to me ALL THE TIME 😟

I've always like to listen songs repeatedly,can't get over of the meaning behind the lyrics sometimes.Maybe those lyrics fits my current situation :/ Upbeating songs really can cheer you up a bit when you're in bad mood.Unlike emo songs that will drag you down mentally whenever you listen.


Let me end up this post by sharing Florrie's Too Young To Remember music video.
Hope everyone out there enjoy their weekend ;) 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bye Year 2018 | Hi Year 2019

How I found my passion in photography

Review of 1989 album