Somebody Else

Haven't blogging for so long time.
And I was thinking to start it again.
That feeling when you get back to something you used to do.
Trust me, midnight is the best time for blogging. *hehehe
Don't do this if you are going to wake up really really early for work/study on next day.


Sometimes I get bored to listen to same song repeatly,till I found The 1975 songs at Youtube.
The Sound was the first song I heard from the band.
Love it to be featured in Me Before You movie soundtrack.


Imagine you're just got heartbreak from past relationship. 
And heard he/she was finding someone to replace you when far away from him/her.
You thought it was a lie at first but accepting the fact to move on.
But cannot help yourself to forget him/her on your mind. 
It also express the selfishness of getting someone back in a relationship.


Soon you'll realize that he/she wanted you back again.
Eventually you found yourself emotionally effected by him /her,but not physically desire to each other.
The MV goes with this concept,begun with the girl sitting at corner of coach without any motion and seemed didn't realize Matty at all.
As Matty done dressed up himself,he leave her alone at home and went out to wandering alone around the neighbourhood.




The 1975 - Somebody Else(Official  Music Video)





Somebody Else studio version




Here's part of the lyrics:


So I heard you found somebody else
And at first I thought it was a lie
I took all my things that make sounds
The rest I can do without

I don't want your body
But I hate to think about you with somebody else
Our love has gone cold
You're intertwining your soul with somebody 





Letting go always the hardest part in a relationship but time heals everything.Trust me,time still the best medicine to cure a heart broken person.The time taken may varies accordingly to person,yet everyone must have hard times when moving on before a new relationship starts ... 
Only we can make ourselves happy. Dating with someone to fill self emptiness can't solving any problem.I think it's the hidden message that Matty wanted to bring out through this song.



This post took me 2 weeks to complete it and decided not to procrastinate it again and again.
Time to working out for  new blog post with more updated photos.





Good night to all ;)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bye Year 2018 | Hi Year 2019

How I found my passion in photography

Review of 1989 album